Backend Engineer - Cofounder
This job is no longer accepting applications.
RYVO is a French startup developing an iOS app that allows users to create, vote and win photo challenges.
Challenges can be used to promote an idea, build fanbase or just to target a specific community.
The company is based in Paris (France) but we work remotely.
We are looking for a motivated and talented Backend Engineer to help us finalise our app before public release.
The app is fully developed on SwiftUI and Swift.
This is a full-time position without salary, remote role (approximately 40 hours / week) with a potential to join our co-founding team and receive equity in the project.
The ideal candidate is someone with an interest in mobile applications and social media platforms. This is an amazing opportunity to join the next unicorn startup.
To succeed in this role, we think you would have:
- Building solutions for scale and high performance in mind
- Be involved within the entire cycle of the Development
- Work close with everyone in the Product team, adding new features and improving existing
- Share and get learnings and deep dive in areas you feel most interested in
- Have an impact on the way we do things, always aiming to become better
- Experience with APIs and product development
- You have +5 years of experience with Full-Stack
- You are familiar with MongoDB, AWS, and Firebase
- You like problem-solving and knowledge sharing
- You want to make an impact on millions of people
- You are ready to be the co-founder of the next unicorn startup
Some of the technologies and tools you will get to work with:
- Swift / SwiftUI
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.