Corporate Counsel - Field Sales
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What sort of person would this role be ideal for?
Due to nature of the role and customer locations this position can be based in either France (ideally in or around Paris) or the UK (ideally in or around London) and will report into the head of EMEA field sales, London, UK.
To be successful in this role, you will thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and sales-driven culture; be dynamic, organised and energetic; operate with a sense of urgency; possess the ability to triage competing priorities; and display strong attention to detail.
To succeed in this role you must have the below skills/experience:
- Ideally 5+ years’ legal experience in the SaaS, cloud communications, or telecommunications industries
- Experience drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial transactional agreements, including partnership agreements and MSAs for cloud communications, or telecommunications industries
- Knowledge and strong understanding of Data Protection, GDPR, and Commercial Law.
- Fluency in English and French required, additional language fluency (e.g., Spanish, Italian, Portuguese) would be an advantage
- A proactive team member that can immerse oneself in the issues of the business, and quickly become a valued contributor to his or her legal colleagues and internal clients
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, facilitating clear and open communication at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with no supervision. Can-do positive attitude
- Admitted solicitor in France or the UK, ideally having the ability to counsel in both jurisdictions
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Attractive Salary package
- Comprehensive Healthcare Options including Health insurance
- Restricted Stock Units
- ESPP: Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness programs
- Employee bonus referral program
- Flexible work environment
- Annual Salary Review
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.