Web Developer | Scraping
This job is no longer accepting applications.
⚡ Your Missions
Jus Mundi is looking for a full-time Web Developer | Scraping to join the team. This position is based in Paris or Nantes, with a flexible remote working arrangement including occasional business trips to Paris if not based there.
You will join the quickly expanding Data Collection team and work in collaboration with the Data Collection Manager.
Your main mission will be to maintain and improve the data collection processes and tools (using Python).
We take pride in our very open-minded approach to employees' contributions: your work will directly shape the future of Jus Mundi's service to the legal community worldwide.
- Maintain and improve the web scraping processes and tools from various sources.
- Be an evangelist of good development practices.
- Constantly doing technological watch and contribute to the improvements of our existing systems.
💼 Your Profile
You wish to join a multi-cultural, fast-paced team where collaboration is key!
- Experience with REST API.
- Skilled in Python.
- Knowledge with Scrapy or any other web scraping tools (Selenium, Beautiful Soup, etc.).
- Experience with XPath/CSS selectors and Regex.
- Good English and/or French communication skills (written and spoken).
- Test Driven Development.
- Front end skills would be a plus.
- PHP skills would be a plus but are not required.
- You have a Bachelor's degree level or equivalent experience.
- You are a team player.
- You have excellent problem solving ability and initiative.
- You are an autonomous, proactive, rigorous person and you know how to show perseverance and humility.
- Willingness to work in a multicultural, fast-paced team where collaboration is key.
🚀 Your Advantages
- Working for a very fast-growing global legal tech that is revolutionizing the way lawyers around the world conduct legal research.
- High level of autonomy in an international and motivating work environment.
- Growing within a scaling data collection team.
- Stock options (BSPCE) plan.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
On a mission to provide the most comprehensive & easy access to international law & arbitration data