Technical Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Day In The Life
- Use your technical and product expertise to define and drive our clients’ overall technical strategy.
- Manage the technical implementation of new products and integrations with large organizations.
- Partner with the Client Success Manager to identify key technical strategies that will unlock business value for clients.
- Become an internal advocate of the client and bring the voice of the customer into the rest of the organization through periodic client health checks and technical integration audits.
- Collaborate closely with the Technical Support, Product, and Engineering teams at Degreed to deliver meaningful outcomes and increasing business value to our clients.
- This description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict other tasks as assigned and is subject to change at any time.
Who You Are
- 3-5 years of experience delivering technical solutions in a consultative role at a SaaS company; familiar with matrixed project teams.
- You have a working technical knowledge of industry-standard practices for implementing file feeds, API, webhooks, SSO authentication.
- Professional fluency in English, including speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills.
What Will Set You Apart
- Experience as an HCM/Talent Management/HRIS consultant within professional services or consulting firms.
- A background in Talent Management/L&D with prior experience with LMS, ATS, or HRIS product implementation is a plus.
- You have excellent written and verbal skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a way that is easy for an audience of various technical skills to understand.
- You have demonstrated creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- You are able to partner cross-functionally and work with internal experts to resolve issues and identify patterns for technical client requests.
- Professional proficiency in German, Dutch and/or French is a plus.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
Degreed is a remote-first company, however our roles are open to in-office or flex work if you live in a city with a physical office location (when it is safe to return to the office). This role has the opportunity to operate 100% virtually from your home office. We primarily collaborate with our US and International colleagues through virtual meetings (Zoom), email, and Slack. In this role, you will be required to operate a lap computer (PC or Mac available), computer software platforms, and other office productivity machinery as necessary. Due to the nature of this role, you must be able to remain stationary for extended periods, and must be able to observe and interpret written and/or verbal communication.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.