We are looking for a talented unity developer to join our design team. As a unity developer, you will be responsible for planning and implementing game functionality, building the game code, identifying bottlenecks, and ensuring the quality of the finished product. You may also be required to build patches and install game updates.
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Planning and implementing game functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Designing and building game codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a unity developer.
- In-depth knowledge of unity software.
- Knowledge of game development and integrated game physics.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
What do we offer:
· Your contribution will be a model of the equity as a Team member in this new venture and exchange we expect your investment to be the time, effort, energy, and skill to make this business happen.
· The first year will be 100% working remotely and you will be given all the tools to make this business successful, along with the support of our established marketing, business development, finance, and operational teams.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.