Senior Business Developer
About The Role
In this Senior Business Development Role you will be predominantly Prospect focused, owning the outreach & Go-To-Market strategy execution within your named accounts. Operating with a creative and entrepreneurial mindset, driving interactions, building & nurturing relationships.
Your goal will be to build a solid and sustainable sales pipeline across the breadth of Blue Yonder’s market leading portfolio and platform.
To enable you to deliver success, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with key functions including Marketing, Sales, Industry Strategy and our Solution Advisory practice. Not to mention being part of a highly skilled & motivated EMEA Business Development team.
If you are up for the challenge and the rewards associated then put yourself forward to join our fast paced, dynamic industry leading team!
How will you contribute and drive success?
- Building and owning account outreach plans and strategies across your target accounts
- Keeping in tune with sub-industry trends and events that can enable you effectively align and position Blue Yonder
- Regular interaction with Marketing, discussing campaigns, events and ABM activity and effectiveness to drive new opportunities
- Proactively and regularly engaging target accounts through the multitude of different tools you have at your disposal
- Driving and owning the qualification and discovery of requirements, leading presentations and discussions with a senior target audience
- Internal and external relationship building
- Active role in ‘event’ build up, participation and follow-up to drive new opportunities
- Stay motivated, tenacious, focused on the task in hand
- Be agile and seek guidance from your peers to help drive new ideas and success!
What will we offer you to do so?
- Competitive salary, uncapped commission plan
- Access to market leading tools & technology to help drive your success
- Work alongside an industry leading teams to help you drive intelligent and thought-provoking messages to market
- Flexible remote working
- Ownership of your target accounts and plan to build a sales pipeline
- The opportunity to learn and adopt best practices in outreach, sales engagement and relationship building
- An environment to grow and develop a career in Business Development and beyond, measuring what matters including your personal & skillset development
- Opportunity to learn from & inspire a truly international & diverse Business Development team with combined 35 years+ experience!
What skills and experience do we seek?
- 2 years+ Business Development experience
- Knowledge and experience in engaging ‘Tier 1 industry’ and appreciation for how to engage and network large, complex retailers and manufacturers
- Ability to demonstrate past success
- Ability to demonstrate well honed skills in relationship building, qualification and account engagement
- An aptitude to learn fast and demonstrate being a team player
- Be curious & openminded
- Excellent communication skills written and oral in English and French
- Proficiency in using Salesforce.com / MS Office and other collaboration applications
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success – and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out here: Core Values
Diversity, Inclusion, Value & Equality (DIVE) is our strategy for fostering an inclusive environment we can be proud of. Check out Blue Yonder's inaugural Diversity Report which outlines our commitment to change, and our video celebrating the differences in all of us in the words of some of our associates from around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.