Services Pre-Sales Consultant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Aligning closely with Sales and Professional Services teams to own Pre-Sales activities such as scoping, solutioning, project estimating, and SOW development
- Leading the development of client-specific implementation proposals
- Providing the Professional Services team with SME (Subject Matter Expertise) related to the proposed solution and client needs in order to ensure successful project delivery
- Where appropriate, providing direct oversight to the project team during the full lifecycle of the engagement, acting as the escalation point for both the customer and project delivery teams
- Manage multiple strategic prospective clients simultaneously
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with internal and external leaders and executives
- Partner with our internal teams and partners, to enrich our content and mitigate proposal risksAdd business value and industry content and expertise
- Providing delivery and project management oversight (internally, & customer facing) on strategic projects to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, within scope, and ultimately a successful rollout of Threekit Providing recommendations to strategic accounts post initial deployment on how to enhance and expand their Threekit experience
- Work with local EMEA partners (onboard, co-sell & co-deliver, help them build a practice), in support of HQ partner team
- 2+ years’ operating in a Pre-Sales environment, shaping and scoping large and complex implementation projects
- 5 years experience delivering consulting services including team leadership and active involvement in selling professional services
- Demonstrated technical and/or functional aptitude, and ability to engage with architects or SME in Pre-Sales activities
- Previous experience / profound knowledge of Business / IT / Enterprise Architecture is highly desirableExtremely strong written and verbal communication skills, executive-level presence, and experience in working in a client advisory role
- Availability to travel
- Fluent in English Confident and positive attitudeHigh energy Adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment
- Established network with eCommerce ISVs including Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, BigCommerce, Shopify, CommerceTools, Magento, etc.
- Established network within digital agencies, systems integrators & consulting
- Experience working on or scoping product configuration projects
- Experience working on or scoping 3D modeling projects
- Experience in working on customer experience and omnichannel Fluent in French and/or German and/or Italian or Spanish
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.