In this role, you will:
- Manage our computer fleet worldwide
- Handle onboarding and offboarding of our employees, whether remote or on site
- Own the administration of our main SaaS tools notably Google Workspace, Slack, Office 365 and Asana. That includes user access and integrations management
- Collaborate with our Facilities team for our 2 offices in Lille and Paris
- Manage user access rights across all the services and applications.
- Manage Incident Reporting including detection, response, and remediation (e.g. viruses, theft)
- Support our people through troubleshooting for all hardware and software issues related to internal office automation.
- Maintain our asset inventory, ordering new hardware according to our needs
- Define and enforce new security policies and maintain existing ones.
- Evangelize IT best operating and security practices.
- Help prepare the annual budget.
- Automate and document all the things.
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
We’re looking for someone who is experienced with:
- Handling a 60+ Apple laptop fleet (we have 80 now, and expect to have 120+ by mid 2022)
- Experienced at using a MDM, ideally Jamf
- Our office hardware, notably Zoom+Neat meeting rooms, printers, wired and wifi networks
- Strong knowledge of Google Workspace
- Troubleshooting software and hardware issues, notably with interlocutors of diverse back
An experience with the following is a plus:
- Azure AD
- Managed Mac Antivirus
- 1 Password
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Empowering people who deliver retail experiences every day.