B2B Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
A fantastic sales or marketing career entry point for a recent graduate with fluent Spanish, French & English. Join a fast-growing global technology innovator that touches 90% of the world’s retail products and provides a diverse, supportive, and inspiring team-centric environment.
B2B Sales Development Representatives within Esko (a world-leading Danaher company) qualify inbound marketing generated leads and help translate the business challenges of prospects into opportunities.
Our Sales Development Representatives are highly customer focused and great listeners. They reach out to understand requirements, identify appropriate solutions, passionately tell our story, nurture further discovery, and provide a warm hand-over to sales teams.
Sales Development Representatives also collaborate with Marketing in the execution of lead generation campaigns and therefore play a key role in improving overall business results.
With a deep focus on continuous improvement and learning, an Esko Sales Development Representative can expect comprehensive training, outstanding personal development, and fantastic sales and/or marketing career prospects.
Based remotely in Paris or Spain, you’ll be a valued member of a dynamic organization (1400 associates worldwide), and the wider Danaher global family, comprising 27 companies that positively impact people’s lives.
We celebrate diversity and are immensely proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong, and all voices are heard. If you’ve ever wondered what you’re truly capable of, there’s no better place to find out!
The Ideal Candidate
- Marketing or business-related degree and fluent Spanish & French (plus strong English), ideally with 1-2 years of experience but we’ll also consider a recent marketing graduate. No prior sales experience is necessary
- Highly customer-focused with infectious positivity. Great at building relationships, actively listening, and interpreting business needs
- Self-starter, results-focused, good attention to detail and a proactive team player who can also work independently and remotely
- Comfortable with a high volume of calls in a fast-paced, evolving, and data-oriented environment
- An affinity with the graphical, packaging or software industries is useful, but a keenness to learn and immerse yourself in Esko’s solutions is more critical
Esko is a global provider of award-winning integrated software and hardware solutions for packaging, labels, and display industries; helping consumables, retail and pharmaceutical clients simplify the value chain and reduce product time-to-market. Esko is part of Danaher, a Fortune 500 Company.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.