Regional Sales Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Regional Sales Manager – France
The Nasuni Regional Sales Manager is an Enterprise Account Executive role. This is an individual contributor Sales hunter role for net new Cloud File Storage Solutions customers in France. You will work with French Enterprise customers and lines of business to solve unique challenges in data management, cloud storage, cloud infrastructure, and backup recovery solutions. This is a 100% remote position in France. Anticipated travel is around 50% within the French territory.
Nasuni Regional Sales Managers prior titles include Account Executive, Account Manager, Sales Director, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Major Accounts, Territory Account Manager, Enterprise Sales, and/or Area Sales Manager.
As the Regional Sales Manager you will…
- Meet and exceed assigned quota for the designated territory which includes all of France.
- Prospect and close target accounts against competition by leveraging channel partners inside sales and individual initiatives
- Establish and nurture relationships with all levels of channel partners and customers organizations as appropriate, department through line of business and CxO
- Assimilate specific vertical market background, requirements and infrastructure attributes and apply this knowledge to sell Nasuni’s solution
- Drive account strategies and coordinate team-selling efforts with partners to close business on a quarterly and annual basis
- Manage multiple partners, customers, and opportunities
- Maintain accurate forecasting and clear management communication
- Drive referenceable customer satisfaction in all assigned accounts
Required sales skills + sales experience we look for are…
- Experience selling storage and/or data management software solutions to Enterprise Customers in France.
- Experience driving partner recruitment, enablement, and go-to-market strategies and programs in France.
- Prior success in high-growth company environment where you demonstrated an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to manage tasks with shifting priorities in a fast-paced and high-performance culture
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a high-growth SaaS Cloud Solution product ISV. A entrepreneurial sales mindset is required to succeed at Nasuni.
Benefits Packages Vary By Geography, But Generally Include
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the world.
- Take-What-You-Need paid time off
- Incentive stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Nasuni ("NAS Unified") is the leading provider of Cloud File Services.