We’re looking for a proactive, driven recruit as Team Assistant to join us on our adventure in Paris. You’ll be part of a young, dynamic team, working alongside colleagues from all over the world. You’ll report directly to the Country Director.
There’s an exceptional opportunity to build and shape your own position. The candidate we’re looking for will be a supportive and solid multi-tasker, with superb interpersonal skills and an irresistible drive to get things done. You’ll be the glue that holds our Asset Management team together, lending administrative support where it’s needed, handling the day to day, and doing what it takes to keep our show on the road. You’ll support managers with administrative and office tasks so they can focus on their core responsibilities.
As our Team Assistant, you’ll make sure contracts and agreements are prepared and our archive is accurately maintained. You’ll keep agendas running smoothly and plan and prepare meetings and presentations, all while dealing with emails, phone calls and booking travel. Did we mention we’re looking for an organized multi-tasker?
Working at Mileway
We offer an opportunity you simply won’t find anywhere else. In just one year, Mileway has grown into Europe’s leader in last mile real estate, with a 380-strong team and over twenty offices in ten countries.
Mileway started out to be a different kind of real estate company. As an audacious newcomer, we’re setting things up the way we always wanted them, like our cloud-based IT infrastructure and our team’s ability to flex across borders, combining the best of local knowledge with the pooled expertise of a pan-European business. And in 2020, we picked up an EGI Industrial and Logistics Innovator award.
We may be young, but with a portfolio stretching across Europe, an international, go-getting team, and growth plans that match our ambition, we have some big shoes to fill. To get there, we live our values: Drive, Trust, Grow, Together
Like most people in Europe just now, you’ll be partially working from home until it’s considered safe to return to work. Following this, your home base will be our dynamic office in Paris. We’ll equip you with a state-of-the-art technology package that helps you keep in touch, wherever you are. That doesn’t mean we need you 24/7. We expect you’ll work hard and also that you’ll need some downtime. Respect for your personal life is key to keeping our team happy and our batteries charged.
What you’ll do
- Assist our small office management team in their administrative tasks – including archiving, document management and classification, handling the admin mailbox for all administrative requests from our vendors, partners, and colleagues
- Support the Asset Management team day to day to effectively execute their daily requirements. You’ll proactively assist in business planning and organizing, prioritizing work, and communicating with tenants, vendors, brokers, and valuers
- Assisting the office manager to prepare agendas and arrange internal and external meetings for the teams, as well as events when these start happening again. You’ll stay on top of what’s happening when, and you’ll be sure that rooms are booked and ready
- Help the regional marketing manager in marketing tasks such as gathering content for the website
- Continuously review operating practices and procedures. You’ll be able to spot and act on opportunities to improve things like agenda planning, travel, governance, reporting procedures and expenditures
- Taking on new roles and tasks as the office management team continues to expand.
What you’ll bring
- Your experience in office management or a similar discipline
- Your ability to adapt to a changing and evolving job role as our company evolves and grows. Versatility is key
- Your amazing, proactive attitude. You’re comfortable in an international setting and can interact with stakeholders at all levels
- A high degree of organizational awareness. You know what it takes to get things done. Nothing stays on your to-do list for long
- Your command of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Language skills. This role requires you to be fluent in French and be able to communicate in English
- Being able to think three steps ahead. You can link different activities and understand how they influence and are dependent on one another
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Your positive, proactive, can-do attitude and problem-solving skills. You create order in a hectic and dynamic environment. Keeping things running smoothly not only comes naturally to you, but you also know how to have fun doing it!
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.