Senior Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're making it easier than ever for media owners, agencies and brands to harness the power of out-of-home and connect with audiences across the globe. Lighting up airports, shopping malls, health clinics, transit systems and more, our platform powers messaging at the heart of people's lives. We believe in a world where digital and real-life experiences collide. Where campaigns drive growth, build excitement and prompt innovation. Where digital interactions inspire conversations and connect communities. Where bold creativity inspires bright ideas. Do you share this vision? If so, check out our open positions.
Here we grow again… We're currently looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our Sales team in Europe! This is a remote position.
We are looking for a Remote, Senior Account Manager to maintain and grow our relationships with our enterprise Out of Home (OOH) Media customers in Europe. Our products are diverse and are used by many different client departments including network operations, sales and ad operations, finance, legal and leasing. This results in deep and often complex customer relationships that require active management to ensure that our customers get the most of what we have to offer.
Your Core responsibilities:
Maintain and grow revenue with existing enterprise clients
- Identify opportunities for customer growth through the use of our products and services
- Work with client sales and ad operations to keep programmatic platform data up to date, campaigns are able to run and yield is optimized
- Collect customer needs and opportunities and communicate them to the rest of the Broadsign organization
- Conduct renegotiations, modifications or expansions of client contracts
Deepen customer relationships
- Act as the primary point of contact with the client organization at all levels from C-Suite to operators
- Coach client users on how to use our tools and coordinate more detailed training with Broadsign product experts
- Advise client leadership on how to evolve their business to meet a changing media landscape
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with client leadership to provide insight into their use of our tools, opportunities for them to grow and expected hurdles to be overcome
We are looking for someone who:
- is an active and attentive listener with great follow-up skills
- has a strong knowledge of at least two of the following and a keen interest to learn the rest:
- out of home media industry landscape
- media sales process from planning to ad-ops, billing and invoicing
- media yield optimization
- network management and optimization
- display hardware and software
- leasing and real estate operations
- has excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- possesses significant technical, business and relationship savvy
- has 3+ years of account management or sales experience
- is able to travel :25% of the time
- is fluent in French (strong asset but not mandatory)
- has experience with solutions sales and long sales cycles
- has experience working to a revenue target or carrying a quota
More importantly, you're the kind of person who:
- Is interested in joining a kick-ass Sales team
- Loves to see a project through from beginning to end
- Enjoys challenging themselves and constantly learning about new tech
- Likes to have their ideas heard and contributions recognized
- Wants to benefit from perks such as
- Wants access to continuous learning and career development by attending sponsored conferences & seminars with your peers
Does this sound like you? If it does, we definitely want to hear from you!
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Helping media owners, agencies and brands to harness the power of OOH and connect with audiences across the globe.