This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Senior Consultant for Veeva Systems, you will participate and lead in business process due diligence, design, creation and documentation of end user requirements of new and/or existing customer CRM Multichannel application implementation projects working with pharma and consumer health organizations. You will assist in the on-time, high quality delivery of Veeva Systems solution implementations built on the Salesforce.com platform. The ability to travel domestically and abroad is required.
Ideally located in Germany or France, but other locations will be considered if fluent in English and German or French.
What You'll Do
- Participate in one or multiple Veeva product implementation projects covering autonomously the assigned role (such as project manager, functional analyst, solution architect, stream lead)
- Lead autonomously on client workshops and meetings, applying great communication and negotiation skills, in one of the languages required
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to our Customers and Partners, providing guidelines and best practices, with the ability to articulate complex concepts to audiences with different perception levels
- Collaborate proactively on internal initiatives and projects
- Coach Consultants or Junior resources leading by example and providing the required support
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years of working experience
- 4+ years of experience in technology implementation projects in one of the following roles: Project Manager, Functional Analyst, Solution Architect
- 2+ years of experience in an information technology consulting firm
- 1+ year on CRM implementation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to travel approximately 40-50% (in accordance with covid local and international laws)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Fluent in German or French (written and spoken)
Nice to Have
- Experience working with a Pharmaceutical, Consumer Health or Medical Device organization
- Salesforce.com certification and implementation experiences
- Veeva certification and implementation experiences
- Additional European language
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
The Industry Cloud for Life Sciences