Key Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
In our journey to impact on patients lives, we are looking for a Key Account Manager to join our Sales team in France.
The focus of responsibilities will be South of France. The position reports into the Regional Sales Director (RSD).
The Key Account Manager (KAM) is responsible for developing and executing a successful sales strategy for rapid revenue growth with large accounts in an assigned area of responsibility or across a corporation, depending on location of that client's headquarters.
The KAM formulates sales strategies for accounts and markets within the assigned geography and across all product lines in order to attain revenue goals set by the company.
The KAM works both independently and alongside the Sales and Business Development Managers (SBDMs) and other Sales Specialists and leaders in their given Area, identifying and evaluating market opportunities and sales potential, closing large and complex opportunities, coordinating commercial efforts, collaborating and providing mentoring and coaching as required for others selling within the Area.
As a Key Account Manager you are responsible for:
- Managing large account commercial efforts to maximize sales and revenue in the region;
- Supporting development, reviewing and implementing of all sales and market training with a focus for Selling into Key Accounts at all levels;
- Building strong market development activities;
- Administrative duties and attend Sales meetings.
- Master degree or PhD in Life Science;
- Consultative sales (10 years);
- Marketing (5 years);
- Fluent in English and French;
- Solid knowledge of clinical and/or laboratory market environment;
- Proficient with MS Office programs
- Excellent communication skills, able to build credibility in front of KOLs and C-levels,
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude,
- Availability to travel 60% of the time,
- Knowledge of Next-Generation Sequencing will be a plus.
- Flexible and friendly working environment with collaborative atmosphere
- Career opportunities in a fast-growing company with worldwide reputation;
- International and multicultural environment;
- Permanent exchanges with teams of experts within the company (AI, genomics, medicine, etc.).
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness.
Starting date: ASAP (or as agreed)
Contract type : Permanent full-time
Location : Home Based (South of France: Marseille, Bordeaux...)
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Democratizing Data-Driven Medicine, Together!