Chief Marketing Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our client, a fast-growing French / US SaaS organisation, is looking to recruit a CMO to define the global marketing strategy, generate revenue and lead the growth and content team.
The CMO position is key to the company’s success. In direct contact with the CEO, you will be responsible for building and executing B2B and B2C marketing strategies on a global scale.
You will manage the entire marketing team organization and own all the marketing channels (growth, demand generation, brand, content, product marketing, partner marketing) to drive revenue. In close partnership with Sales, Product and Tech teams, and managing a small team of marketers, you will design and deliver effective, results-focused, and inspirational marketing strategies.
This position can be based either in Montpellier, France or remotely (with a willingness to travel at least once a quarter to Montpellier)
Candidates must have a solid understanding of SaaS metrics (MRR, LTV, CAC, Net/Growth Churn, MRR Quick ratio, ARPA...).
- Build and own the overall B2B & B2C marketing strategy and execute a results-oriented plan to drive growth on a global scale.
- Manage marketing budget to ensure efficiency and optimum allocation.
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting by defining goals, tracking KPIs and reporting metrics appropriately.
- Lead the marketing team across growth, content, communications, demand generation, community and partnerships to build a cohesive vision, build brand awareness and drive sales pipeline.
- Closely work with Sales team/SDRs to measure campaign performance and lead quality to ensure revenue goals are reached.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the products, customers, partners, and competitors to ensure constant improvement.
- Hire the best people to create a solid, complementary, and cohesive marketing team.
- Oversee outside agencies/contractors as needed.
- Experience as a CMO within a high growth international SaaS organisation is essential.
- Native or Bilingual level of English with a good level of French.
- Experience in building and leading high performing marketing teams.
- Exceptional understanding of marketing fundamentals to drive growth (positioning, messaging, segmentation, acquisition, activation, retention, pricing, business models, inbound, digital channels, conversion funnels, A/B testing, branding).
- Solid understanding of SaaS metrics like MRR, LTV, CAC, Net/Growth Churn, MRR Quick ratio, ARPA...
- Excellent leadership, project management, and teamwork skills.
- Proven expertise in overachieving demand generation goals and accelerating revenue growth.
- Highly analytical skills with significant experience leading data-driven decisions.
- Knowledge of Marketing & Sales CRM frameworks, marketing automation, Google Analytics, and paid/social interfaces.
Salary: 70K€ - 140K€ basic, depending on level of seniority, + health insurance, corporate concierge, flexible hours, remote work, winter/spring retreats. Stock options likely in the near future.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
International Multilingual Recruitment Specialists