Customer Operations Manager
Jurnee is on a mission to create a seamless marketplace for booking unique team events. We believe employees need to feel bonded with their teammates and companies’ values to remain motivated and innovative - there is no better way to achieve this than through shared experiences.
We already have recurring customers like Aircall, Spendesk or Didomi and have started working with top corporate companies like Vodafone. We are experiencing exponential growth and are in the process of structuring our operations to sustain our expansion.
We are backed by Founders Factory who invested a pre-seed of £250k in late 2020 and plan on raising money later this year to fuel our growth.
This is a remote position in Europe - our team is made of people based in France, Portugal, Italy and the UK !
Who we are looking for
We are looking for our first customer operations hire. You will be instrumental in helping us scale our operations, optimise our processes and make sure we deliver a best-in class experience to our customers.
This position requires great people skills as you will be in direct contact with our event partners and customers as well as strong organisational and process-oriented skills. You will be very influential in the business as one of the first key hires, be exposed to other functions such as product and tech as well as have access to our investors.
Who would be a good fit
This is a versatile position in a fast-paced environment so we are looking for someone who is autonomous, organised and proactive. In order to be successful in this role, you need to be resourceful, have a builder mindset as well as a strong focus on execution. You’ll be working closely with the founders and you’ll be optimising our operational efficiency overall. As we scale we want you to grow with us, this is your chance to get involved from the ground up.
- Make sure we deliver great customer experiences whether they are virtual activities, in-person team building or company retreats
- Grow and nurture our partners community in France and the UK
- Create internal processes to optimise our operations and implement tools to make it more scalable
- Contribute to our product roadmap, gather customer feedback and help prioritise business objectives
- Great people and communication skills, both verbal and written in French and English - this is non-negotiable
- Excellent organisational skills, a lot of rigour and attention to detail
- Resourceful, proactive and solution-oriented
- Have a growth mindset and be adaptable to both strategic and operational delivery
- Bonus: previous experience in a customer facing role, in a startup environment and/or working abroad
What we offer:
- Compensation: salary between 35K-40K euros (based on skills and relevant experience) + stock options package
- Opportunity to build everything from scratch and grow fast with the business
- Remote-first, international culture with regular team events
- Access to Founders Factory’s network and resources
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Unforgettable company retreats and team building for your employees