Curriculum Content Developer
- Write clear, concise, and accurate foreign language content for live classes that teaches and engages students.
- Read content and correct for errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar, native language use, and check the content for readability, style, and agreement with OE guidelines.
- Input text and graphics into publishing software.
- Revise layouts and make corrections as necessary.
- Submit or upload final files for online publishing.
- Maintain updated reference materials, including but not limited to: style guides, content examples, templates, and daily schedules.
- Adhere to strict deadlines.
- Must be fluent in French
- Working proficiency of English required
- Some Spanish proficiency a plus
- Ability to apply the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- Ability to communicate complex linguistic patterns in a simplified “learner-centered” language
- Awareness of various written and spoken French discourse patterns, including written style choices
- Familiarity with current foreign language pedagogy methodologies and second language acquisition theories
- Familiarity with language assessments, with the ability to evaluate and create assessments
- Familiarity with teaching online or creating content for online environments
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Zoom, Dropbox, and an ability to quickly master various online communication and storage tools
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, remote work environment.
- Reliable and secure equipment, e.g. computer, reliable internet etc
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree in education, French, foreign language teaching, foreign language and linguistics, or a related field preferred.
- 2+ years teaching experience or curriculum content development experience
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.