Sales Development Representative
About the role:
If you’re passionate about taking yourself, sennder, and the logistics industry to the next level, curious, and driven by solving puzzles and influencing how we reach our business goals, then you might be who we’re looking for. What others may consider uncertainty, you see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive, while being a team player and understanding how your personal development intersects with the company’s growth.
As an SDR Manager Pricing Intern, you’ll work on interesting responsibilities like leading the pre tendering cycle of our Acquisition Team and support them in trying to win more tenders.
You will work closely with our carrier base to understand what are the actual prices on transport lanes, and try to make our win rate grow over and over.
In this role you will:
- Identifying New Tender where we need more inputs from our carrier base
- Becoming a trusted resource and develop relationships with our carrier base
- Carrying out analyses on our win rate to see where we can improve ourselves and better serve our clients.
- Maintaining organization and owning administrative tasks in Salesforce
Preferably you are:
- In this role, we are looking for talented individuals, real team players, curious and able to get their hands on to solve problems,
- Result driven
- Multi tasking, love adrenaline and fast-paced environment,
- Passionate about delivering outstanding customer service
- Familiar with excel and Google Sheet (tools, metrics, reporting),
- You are absolutely fluent in French and proficient in English. Any additional language is a plus.
What you can expect:
- A fast-growing company, transitioning from startup to scale-up, where your work will make an impact on our growth and lead to several career opportunities.
- An international team of 800+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 7 country offices with English as our company language.
- A quarterly feedback and review process for personal development. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- When in office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
- Compliance with COVID-19 restrictions when required with remote interviews, onboarding, and working.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.