Security Solutions Engineer - Secureworks Sales
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What You’ll Achieve
Security Solutions Engineers support a sales team in new client acquisition reporting into the Senior Manager, Solution Engineering. They will deliver product presentations and demonstrations internally and externally on all relevant Secureworks solutions, coordinating with Product Marketing, Product Management, and Sales Leadership to ensure that the Secureworks solutions proposed are accurate, appropriate, and delivered in a timely manner. This is achieved via the professionalism of the Solution Engineer supported by strong sales tools. The successful candidate will be a confident self-starter capable of supporting multiple sellers primarily in French-speaking sales territories.
- -Engage in advanced security architecture discussion with clients
- -Analyse client needs and design/scope solutions accordingly
- -Perform demonstrations of Secureworks technology
- -Assist in responding to RFPs
- -Travel 35% to attend onsite meetings within your region
- -Act as primary point of escalation of technical issues for the Sellers whom you support
- -Experience in a Solutions Architect, Pre-Sales, Sales Engineering or Consulting role
- -Expertise with market leading EDR/MDR/XDR, and SIEM technologies
- -Network security and information security experience
- -Previous experience working for a services organization
- -Strong command of French & English language (written & verbal)
- -One or more certifications: CCSP, CASP, CISSP, CISM, GIAC (any), PCI, QSA, CEH
- -Expert knowledge of security architecture design and implementation
- -Knowledge of PCI, HIPPA, ISO 2700x security standards and frameworks
- -Bachelor's Degree or higher
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.