Client Success Partner Enterprise
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Client Success Partner (CSP) Enterprise, you will support among our largest clients in their digital training strategy through the 360Learning platform.
Your mission is to build a strong relationship with the HR executives (CHRO, Chief Learning Officer & Digital Learning Manager) to develop the usage, adoption & impact of the solution for our clients.
Given the complexity of these Clients, you act as a true bandmaster to ensure the renewal of the clients' contracts by :
- coordinating the different 360Learning resources (technical, pedagogical,...)
- enabling the strategic positioning & vision that our system provides
Ultimately, you will ensure the renewal or signing of new contracts for accounts listed in the portfolio.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Master our product and Convexity corporate culture
- Familiarize yourself with the processes and tools used by our Client Success Partner (CSP) team
- Participate in your first customer meetings with other CSPs from the team
Within 3 months, you will:
- Take over a portfolio of existing customers, for some of the largest accounts we have at 360Learning (called Enterprise accounts).
- Start new projects with prospects and clients
Within 6 months you will:
- Define the learning transformation roadmap with the client and identify the resources needed to achieve them
- Define a retro-planning of the initiatives on the solution and vouch for it
- Identify and document customer use-cases
- Develop a relationship of trust between the client and 360Learning, particularly by having direct contact with Top Management teams
- Work with the Account Managers to identify new project opportunities to develop the account (up-selling and cross-selling opportunities).
Within 12 months, you will:
- Reduce churn by identifying customers at risk and implementing a remedial action plan
- Identify strong leaders & advocates within the client’s team
- Develop and share good business practices with the entire Client Success team
- At least 5 years of experience in a Customer Success Manager or HR/Learning/ChangeManagement Consulting or Digital Learning Manager within an organization
- Previous experience in the SaaS B2B industry is nice to have
- Successful experience in project management in contact with large account customers (more than 8000 employees)
- Strong interest in the digital industry, education, and e-learning in particular
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Native French, and excellent English proficiency (B2 minimum). A good German proficiency is nice to have.
- Master’s degree
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What we offer
- Compensation: Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits: Work From Home perks, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond
- Interview with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with the rest of the CSP team
- Presentation of the case study
- Interview in English with the Ops Team
- Interview with our VP CS
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.