Channel Sales Manager
We are looking for a hands-on, motivated and ambitious Channel Sales Manager (m/f/d) for the French market to join our team. If you love finding and developing new business opportunities and managing relationships with existing partners for our HR SaaS product, this job is for you! You’ll be directly responsible for the expansion of our partner base.
WorkMotion follows a very consultative sales process, where we act as a trusted adviser to educate our clients about global hiring, and at the same time differentiate ourselves through our knowledge and client service.
- You are responsible for the full sales cycle: Follow up on company-sourced leads and build your own lead pipeline, then develop them into partnership opportunities and seal the deal.
- Proactively identify and build relationships with new and existing partners by understanding their business and challenges.
- Manage day to day activity with partners, partnering with our sales, marketing and customer education team members.
- Ensure high partner satisfaction with a proactive service strategy that enables them to repeatedly create value by selling our products.
- Consistently achieve your quarterly targets through retention, expansion and growth of our partner base.
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively forecast and manage your pipeline.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B Sales, Channel Sales, Business Development or Account Management for a technology company (selling into HR departments is a plus).
- Experience in managing B2B relationships with companies from 5 to 5,000 employees.
- Track record of (over-) achieving targets.
- Native French speaker and English (level C2) with strong communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Adaptive, positive, professional and loves working in an ever-changing environment where you are constantly improving yourself, your team, and your processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in a business, marketing or HR discipline.
- WorkMotion has a merit-based culture, which means that our talent is recruited, promoted and rewarded on the basis of merit, ability and performance.
- We believe in hiring from within and retaining top talent so, as the business continues to grow extremely fast, you will be given the opportunity to develop and grow alongside it.
- Our team is our biggest asset: We offer an attractive benefits package with well-being, personal development and mobility.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Enable global employment at the push of a button. We manage payroll, social benefits, and taxes.100% legally compliant.