Content moderation policy expert
Tremau is a Paris-based technology start-up launched by four INSEAD and MIT alumni focused on developing innovative tools to help actors across the digital industry mitigate their regulatory and operational risks. Our bespoke solutions will be designed to the needs of online service providers to comply with existing and upcoming content and AI related regulations in Europe and across the globe. Tremau will be incubated at StationF starting on September 7th
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong knowledge of European online regulations, in particular existing codes of conduct (AVMSD), Copy-right Directive, Terrorist Content Online regulation and upcoming Digital Services Act;
- Passionate about content moderation debate, with strong awareness of the related international ecosystem and freedom of expression debate;
- 4+ years of related professional experience (prior experience in an online or digital platform is a plus);
- Desire to work in a start-up environment, with demonstrated ability to take ownership, and be a self-learner;
- Preferably an understanding of tools and workflow design;
- Strong understanding of operational implications of regulatory risk management;
- Languages: English and, preferably, French or another EU language.
What you will do
- Work closely with the founding team and developers to design and create tools to assist online platforms comply with content moderation regulations;
- Contribute to defining the growth strategy for Tremau;
- Maintain compliance of tools with existing and upcoming regulations;
- Build and manage a team of EU online policy experts.
What we offer
- Internationally competitive salary;
- A start-up team open to the world with founders from one of the best business school of the world;
- International, diverse, inclusive company culture;
- Remote work and flexibility on working hours.
Start: As soon as possible
Where? Preferably Paris – but open for remote work
In case you think you would be a good fit for this job, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Tremau provides digital services with cost-effective solutions to manage their regulatory and operational risks.