Field Marketing Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What You’ll Do At Jamf
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The Field Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing, executing and analyzing marketing programs specifically designed to develop the sales pipeline for Jamf’s French and Spanish markets.
- Plan campaign program activities, aimed to accelerate pipeline growth in France and Spain through direct demand generation tactics and through Jamf’s channel partners.
- Project execution – this is a hands-on role. You’ll be tasked with executing demand generation activities and collaborating with your colleagues across the global marketing team to develop your skills and knowledge across platforms
- Analyze campaign performance to understand, adjust and optimize tactics.
- Creation and execution of monthly reports on campaign effectiveness in Salesforce.com
- Manage your territory's budget for the year. Report on predicted budget spend at the start of the year by month, noting seasonality and special events.
- Participation in territory team meetings, sharing goals, results, requests, latest projects.
- Work alongside the SDR's and KAM's - briefing them regularly on lead gen activities relevant to them and ensuring your plans align with the Regional Sales Manager’s business plan for the territory
- Participate in marketing team meetings to collaborate, share knowledge and stay current on company initiatives.
- Create concise, yet informative and polite briefs for internal collaborators like the design team and email marketing team. Ensuring briefs include the goals and timescale.
- Proofreading translated material ensuring collateral is accurate and representative of Jamf’s brand voice.
- 4-year / Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- A combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
- Strong communication skills in English
- A second language required (French) and a third language preferred (Spanish)
- Technical aptitude and desire for continuous learning and advancement
- Creative problem-solving
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience preferred
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Excel/Numbers, Word/Pages, Keynote proficiency required
How We Help You Reach Your Best Potential
- Recently named a Best Workplace in Technology, Fortune Magazine 2021.
- We know that big ideas can come from anyone, so we empower everyone to make an impact. Our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- You will have the opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 50,000 global customers with the best Apple device management solution in the world.
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- Our volunteer time off allows employees to support and give back to our communities.
- We encourage you to simply be you. We constantly seek and value different perspectives to ensure Jamf is a place where everyone feels comfortable and can be successful.
- 23 of 25 world’s most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
- Over 100,000 Jamf Nation users, the largest online IT community in the world.
You Are The Right Kind Of Jamf If
You go above and beyond for others, you are genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You are someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.