Sales Manager SaaS
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What You’ll Do – Your Daily Tasks
- You’ll use your friendly attitude and impressive negotiation skills to effortlessly attract new customers and key accounts in the French leisure market
- You’ll make contact with potential customers by telephone, email and during online consultation appointments and webinars, and inspire them with the strong arguments for our services.
- Occasionally, you’ll use your talents of persuasion during meetings at our customers’ offices.
- You’ll be a capable point of contact for your customers, guiding them from the first call through to signing a contract with us.
What You’ll Bring To The Team
- Minimum of two years working experience in Sales in a SaaS environment
- If you already have experience with CRM software (such as Salesforce) as a result, that’s great!
- Strong closing skills when it comes to sales
- Preferably with experience in SaaS companies, tourism or the following companies: Doctolib, Groupon, Bookingkit, Booking.com, OTAs: Musement, Expedia, TripAdvisor Experience (Viator), GetYourGuide,The Fork
- But what’s more important to us is that you’re keen to present customers with a product that has real added value – and to completely convince them of its benefits.
- To do this, you’ll need an impressively purposeful manner and great commitment.
- As you’ll primarily be working with potential customers in France, native-level French skills are absolutely essential.
The Benefits Of Working With Us
- Excellent opportunities for development and advancement
- Flat hierarchies, short decision paths and a lot of scope for acting on your own initiative
- Attractive, competitive salary
- We don’t just have experiences – we live them! Choose from your personal ‘experience card’ with a 500 annual allowance
You will work remotely which means you will work from your own work place. Independent work from day one and full on-site flexibility!You will have regular exchanges (Telephone, Email, Face time or Skype) with our team in Nice and with the Head of International Sales in Munich. Sometimes its required to travel to our Nice office and meet the team on site.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.