Key Account Manager
What You’ll Do At Jamf
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The Key Account Manager role is an evangelist and subject matter expert, responsible for expanding sales within the France territory by selling the Whole Product Experience (WPE) and building out Jamf’s Apple Enterprise Management footprint in the French Enterprise market (>2500 employees). The role will support our growth of recurring revenue (ARR) by retaining and growing both new and existing customers. It is responsible for driving thought leadership at multiple levels into accounts, concentrating on adoption strategies for implementing the WPE and will assist in formulating and guiding business validation cases in order to expedite adoption. The Key Account Manager will work closely with our partner and channel ecosystem to nurture and fulfill new business opportunities.
- Grow existing and new customer relationships and elevate Jamf to a more strategic position within key accounts
- Cultivate sales of Jamf’s Product Portfolio by helping organizations succeed with Apple within a list of key accounts in France
- Define and execute on a long term building pipeline strategy, while closing in quarter opportunities
- Ascertain Apple’s assigned accounts adoption, growth strategies, and business plans
- Prescribe short-term and long-term solutions to achieve customer and client goals
- Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns while managing a diverse set of stakeholders, partners, and Apple team members within the same account
- Structure and negotiate sales & legal agreements with clients.
- Work closely with Apple and channel partners to develop and execute strategies toward generating opportunities
- Utilize internal and competitive data to benchmark sales performance and determine strategic implications
- Creates an environment where all job responsibilities are in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Fosters a workplace with the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Models a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- 4-year / Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- A combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
- Professional working proficiency in English & French (required)
- 5+ years of selling experience in related (IT/Software/SaaS) technology industry with demonstrated quota achievement. (required)
- 3+ Years’ experience in selling into Large Corporate, Enterprise accounts and/or CAC40 with demonstrated achievement (required)
- Ability to accurately forecast business on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar client management software
- Proven ability to work effectively across all levels of business and IT contacts within large and complex organizations
- Experienced selling in both direct and indirect sales models. Strong business partner network
- Some Technical Knowledge of Apple and/or modern workplace environment
- Proven experience in social media selling
- History of coordination within an internal set of multifunctional teams to ensure target quotas are achieved and exceeded
- Excellent communication and customer services skills
- Ability to work independently and coordinate with other team members
How We Help You Reach Your Best Potential
- Recently named a Best Workplace in Technology, Fortune Magazine 2021.
- We know that big ideas can come from anyone, so we empower everyone to make an impact. Our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- You will have the opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 50,000 global customers with the best Apple device management solution in the world.
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- Our volunteer time off allows employees to support and give back to our communities.
- We encourage you to simply be you. We constantly seek and value different perspectives to ensure Jamf is a place where everyone feels comfortable and can be successful.
- 23 of 25 world’s most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
- Over 100,000 Jamf Nation users, the largest online IT community in the world.
You Are The Right Kind Of Jamf If
You go above and beyond for others, you are genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You are someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.