Books Expert France
What you will do
As an Expert, you will be closely involved with evaluating and arranging lots submitted by our users. Using your expert knowledge and extensive network, you will be responsible for creating attractive lot listings every week. Catawiki strives to keep user transactions as transparent and fair as possible, and your expertise and experience play a large part in maintaining this standard; you know better than anyone what items are of interest to our users.
You will review lot titles, descriptions, and pictures, and provide users with an estimated value based on this information. If you need to reject a submission, you do so in a professional and courteous manner. Your efforts result in exceptional auctions that bidders will find irresistible. We also expect you to keep your own auction interesting by working with our sales department, thereby drawing in new sellers and diversifying the selection of lots offered at your auction. Finally, you’ll also be working together with our marketing department to generate an increase of potential bidder attention at your auction.
Who are you
We do not necessarily require any diplomas or experience in similar functions, however, we do require:
- You are an absolute Books Expert;
- You have experience in trading related to Rare Books in France;
- Expertise in Cartography a plus!
- Documented commercial experience;
- Excellent English and French communicative skills;
- Good computer skills;
- Naturally, you have an extensive network of potential sellers and experts in your field;
- You have the diplomatic competence needed to act as a mediator in disputes between users;
Here’s what we can offer you
- Working from home;
- Diverse and international team of over 40 nationalities;
- Flexible to divide your working hours over the working week. We do have fixed meeting times during the week and you will be required to attend those (online) meetings;
- Excellent opportunities for career development;
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges;
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow;
- 35 hours per week work load
Catawiki is committed to building a diverse company and diverse teams. That includes everyone, no matter your age, ability, gender, race, religion or sexual orientation. We welcome applications from underserved and underrepresented communities. If you’ve got a story to tell, come and join us.
Working and hiring remotely
When it is safe to do so, Catawiki will be implementing a hybrid work policy where employees based in the Netherlands will work from the office 1-2 times per week and from home for the rest. All of our expert positions are 100% remote based.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.