This job is no longer accepting applications.
Inovexus Community Launch
- Build the Inovexus community & strengthen the sense of belonging of our 30 mentors and 50 entrepreneurs
- Community management through understanding the needs of the members
- Regular production of communication documents & organisation of events
- Social media: Produce engaging texts, images, and video contents for social media accounts
- Podcast: Launch our first 6 podcast series with mentors
- Medium: organize & lead the production of smart content for our community
- Newsletter: communicate regularly and efficiently on key milestones & progress to our ecosystem
- Manage the rebranding of Inovexus & its implementation in all aspects of the company.
You will work closely with Ludovic Granger, Operation Manager.
Who are we looking for?
- A curious, pro-active and disruptive mindset ready for a highly changing environment
- A deep interest in the start-up and tech ecosystem
- A previous professional experience in a related field (Startup, Investment, Business-oriented)
- Fluent in English and French (read, written, spoken)
- Tools: Google Suite, Google Analytics, Linkedin, Medium
- Full-time job, starting asap
- Remote and Paris office: WeWork Avenue De France, 75013 Paris
- Compensation dependent on experience
How to apply?
- Follow our recruitment process (on the top-right side of this page), no cover letter required
- Interview with an Associate/Manager
- Interview with a Director
- Interview with Founder & CEO, Philippe Roche
If you have any questions, contact our Manager Ludovic at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.