Sales Operations & Strategy Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Operations Team is in charge of designing and executing strategic growth, transformation and value creation initiatives across the business (i.e., sales, customer success, product, marketing). The team contributes to the definition of our scaling plan and helps each team exceed their targets by identifying improvement levers, benchmarking and implementing best practices.
As a Sales Operations & Strategy Manager, you will be working with our Sales teams to help them boost commercial performance (hit ratio, deal size, deal cycle). You will be working closely with the CRO, VP Sales (US and EU), Director of Operations and the Sales Coaches.
Within 1 month:
- Master our internal tools and processes
- Become an expert on our sales processes & tools as well as of our product
- Identify your first OKRs to help boost the sales performance
Within 3 months:
- Conduct your first Sales Coach meeting to monitor sales performance
- Become the main business partner for the FR Sales team
- Deliver your first OKR with immediate revenue impact
Within 6 months:
- Work with SFDC team to revamp the upsell booking process
- Work with our data team to better track pricing/discount behavior
- Own our FR sales scaling plan
- Optimize our target/incentives model to drive revenue growth
The Skills Set
- Top business or engineering school
- Strong analytical skills and structured thinking
- At least 3 years in a top management consulting firm or in the Ops team of a fast-growing SaaS scale-up
- Fluent English (US/UK) - French is a plus
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here: https://www.swipe.to/5618x
What We Offer
- Compensation. Competitive salary + equity
- Benefits/Perks. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. Apero with team members from around the world.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. Be a part of a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (ask us about it)! Make an impact in a high autonomous, low authority and highly nimble environment.
- Call with our talent acquisition manager
- Discovery meeting with the Director of Ops
- Case study with the Sales Ops and Director of Ops
- Culture fit with one coach of the Sales team
- Final round with the Operations Coach
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.