Field Service Technician
Ideally located between between Paris and Lyon or close to Nantes, you will operate from your home office with general administrative support from a regional assistant.
You will be responsible for the repairs, installations, start-up and preventive maintenance of machinery for the plastics industry.
This position is an entry position that offers great challenges and has a direct impact on the final business result and growth opportunities. It is a unique opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, combining your technology focus and communication skills to support our global customer base.
- Travelling regularly to our customers, mostly located within France
- You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues, installing or upgrading all products
- You will be responsible for the execution and follow-up of your customer visits, creating reports from work, share it with customer and business representative
- You should be offering advice or lead trainings to promote products and services
- You will be a self-motivated and highly customer focused
- Fluent in French and English
- Engineering degree
- Hydraulic, electrical or mechanical experience
- Troubleshooting attitude and focus on correct working practices
- Knowledge in PLC controls and in industrial automated systems
- Strong team spirit and time management
- Ability to deal with multiple priorities in a timely and proactive manner.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of all MS offices applications
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Delivering recruitment services and HR support to clients within the plastics, packaging, chemical and recycling sectors