Key Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Partnerships Manager is in charge of identifying, sourcing and managing a network of upstream partners (existing and new) in order to accelerate our European expansion.
- Identification, qualification and sourcing of new upstream partners in key markets identified by the sales team in Europe
- Local/Regional players competitive analysis, country/market trends and pricing analysis
- Pricing, SLA and contract negotiation and contractual relationships follow-up
- Onboard Budget Insight in the partner's infrastructure in collaboration with the Product and Technical team
- Management of existing partners relationships to ensure mutual contractual obligations and objectives are met
- Creation of an upstream partners dashboard in order to monitor business growth, SLA, traffic, price evolution, etc.
- Cooperating with upstream partners to perform co-marketing and business development activities with Budget Insight (ex: RFQ/tenders collaboration, communications,...)
- Build/consolidate a partnership strategy with the Sales team in order to achieve revenue growth in markets where upstream partners are present
Skills / Profile
- Business and partnership oriented. Experience in "industrial" partnerships
- Experience in negotiation and contracts
- Good communication and written skills
- Fluency in English is a must, French is nice to have
- Deep product knowledge and SaaS integration
- Experience in a regulated industry (banks, telco,...), knowledge of payment systems and Open Banking is a plus
- Extensive travel and mobility to visit and assess partners in Europe
- Autonomous (when identifying and prospecting partners) and team player (when qualifying and onboarding new partners)
- Good multi-tasking (business, technical, contractual, pricing negotiation)
What we offer
- Competitive package
- Various careers opportunities in a growing company
- Nice office in the center of Paris
- Remote friendly policy (full remote possible)
- Excellent working environment
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.