SaaS Manager H/F/X
We are looking for a SaaS Manager, in charge of owning our Entreprise apps and associated integrations. As 100% of our enterprise apps are in SaaS, we are in need of people able to configure them securely, follow innovations and keep a look at what’s available on the market.
For instance, you will manage Slack, Notion, FormAssembly, Zapier, BambooHR… This is a new role at OpenClassrooms and the successful candidate will be confident in coming in and establishing it to add value as quickly as possible.
You will have an eye on everything going on in our Information System dedicated to OpenClassrooms employees. If you love making sure we are using 100% of our app's capabilities, please apply!
This role can be fully remote or office-based. Given most of the business, activity is currently in France - it would make sense for the successful candidate to be based there or in the UK and to be a fluent English and French speaker.
In this role, you will, revolving around enterprise apps :
- Ensure security
- Ensure availability
- Ensure documentation is up to date
- Market Watch
- Communication around new features
- Train OC employees
- You are passionate about digital transformation and how IT can support the business
- You love people and SaaS
- You easily switch between macro and micro points of view
- You love to learn, improve yourself, and give and receive feedback
- Reliability and kindness are part of your mindset
- You can communicate both orally and in writing in both French and English
You will work closely with architects, data engineers, developers and project managers, reporting to the IS Integration Manager.
WHY JOIN US
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook / PC
- The journey starts with the first interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team
- Then a videoconference with the Manager of the team you are applying to join
- This will then be followed by a case study to validate your practical job-related skills
- For the very final round, you will meet other team members (Brand & Comms, Learning, Employers & Student Success, Finance…)
- Finally, you will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.