CTMS Implementation Experts
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you consider yourself an expert in implementing or maintaining a Clinical Trial Management System? Are you excited about solving clinical trial business problems using modern CTMS technology? Do you know all about monitoring visits, recruitment plans or site payments?
As a member of our Professional Services team, you will be responsible for understanding our customers’ challenges and clinical needs, translating requirements into solution design in our Clinical Vault, delivering training and supporting customers during application validation.
If you are a Senior Consultant, you will also be leading and mentoring talented project team members implementing and configuring the designed solution together with you.
This is a remote position. You can work from home, wherever you live in Europe. You can also work from one of our offices if you prefer to, in Paris, Oxford, Frankfort, Budapest or Barcelona.
What You'll Do
- Participate in workshops to discuss Clinical Trial Management System requirements with customers
- Guide customers toward best design decisions
- Document design decisions and configure Veeva Vault or advice on Veeva Vault configuration to match customer requirements
- Support customers in validation activities
- Deliver onsite or remote trainings
- Collaborate with our product team on enhancement requests based on projects experience
- Have fun and work with an awesome team!
- Experience in implementing or maintaining a CTMS solution on the vendor side, or the business side, or the IT side
- Knowledge of one of the following systems: IMPACT CTMS, Medidata Rave, Bioclinica CTMS or any smaller CTMS publisher or “homegrown” solutions
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Ability to travel as required
- Bachelor degree or above
- Good communication skills in English
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the European Union. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position.
Nice to Have
- Life-science or computer science related degree
- Experience with Clinical Trial management
- Understanding of technical concepts like web services or SQL queries
- Understanding of Software Validation within in life science
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Experience with Agile projects
- Experience in demoing software applications in product pre-sales
- Fluency in one or more of the following languages: German, French, Italian or Spanish
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive package
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
The Industry Cloud for Life Sciences