Student Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At OpenClassrooms, the Student Success Team is here to guarantee ROI for our students and ensures our students and partners get the best possible experience with us through excellence in project delivery.
We take Student Success seriously at OpenClassrooms. Our Student Success team is dedicated to going above and beyond for our students day in and day out. We are looking for an individual with exceptional customer service skills to deliver world-class service to all of our students and ensure they achieve their educational goals on our platform and help us retain the students who struggle during their training. You are a customer success guru, you love interacting with people and solving tricky problems.. “Continuous improvement” is second nature to you as you obsess over details and persist to make things just “perfect” for our students. If that’s you, then you might just be ready to join an agile and fast-moving structure, with the goal to make education accessible to all.
OpenClassrooms is a small, fast-growing, and globally distributed company, so you’ll likely get to work on many projects across the organization. Student Success is essential to our growth, it’s who we are. Student success consists of bringing together all the means necessary for the students to succeed in their training. Our vision is our ambition to have others write about the quality of our Student Success as we become a reference of success in the field. Also, you live by and exemplify our core values in everything you do. At OpenClassrooms, we care, dare, persist and say it as it is.
You will be the point of contact for a portfolio of students
- From onboarding to graduation, build programs that delight students and improve certification rates.
- Help hundreds of path students per week via email, phone, chat, social media, more to come), troubleshooting their progression and attendance issues, answering their questions, and proactively reaching out to them with a view to maximizing students’ progression.
- Our Student Success Managers handle 50 to 100 tickets and about 20 calls per day in zendesk.
- You’ll work on technical and non-technical student success problems alike, pertaining to educational content and programs, platform usage, social and financial aids...
- You will set up and deliver action plans to help students with progression difficulties and to put them back on track.
- Community manage our students' community on Workplace by Facebook (data-driven content planning and creation, social media community management, etc.)
- Deliver top-notch self-service:
- Write documentation and develop resources (tutorials, how to’s, etc.) to help students help themselves on our Help Center
- Leverage CRM tools and email marketing to scale student success programs
- Work on projects related to improving our best practices, self-service, documentation, and tech tools
- Monitor, analyse and tackle the churns and drop-outs among our students
- Nurture the students who wish to take a break during their studies.
You will manage the global student community
- Extract, analyze, organize, and present Student Success related data to:
- Measure the impact of our Student Success efforts on our student community and continue iterating towards excellence with a data-driven approach
- Ensure we hit our targets. Here are some of our KPIs: graduation rates, path completion rates, CSAT, NPS, outbound calls, self-service score, engagement rates on our community tools, and more
- Organize, analyze, and escalate student feedback to help our Product Team improve our educational platform and Content team to provide the best courses in our field.
- Experiment through iterations with a continuous improvement mindset in order to improve our internal processes and create efficiencies
- When it comes to process creation, we go by what we call “the golden cycle”: Discover (do it yourself manually), standardize (make sure the process is manually replicable), actually processes (document in writing on our internal Wiki, Notion. so), and automate (with SaaS tools and technical developments)
- Turn existing time-consuming processes into sustainable and scalable automated tasks.
Route specific queries to other departments when appropriate. You should be comfortable discussing product capabilities and be the students’ voice internally
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
You have a true passion for education coupled with a business-driven mindset. You can align with both mission and revenue goals. You desire to work in a performance-focused, KPI-oriented team and in a transparent environment. You love and possess a natural affinity for service and customer satisfaction. You’re naturally empathetic and able to communicate in ways that empower, not belittle
Reports to the Student Success Director.
Your professional acumen
- Strong time management and prioritization skills. You can multitask like no one else
- Ability to work autonomously: you can work several hours with minimal supervision and be able to report quickly and accurately on your daily activity.
- Strong wish to give and receive feedback frequently in a nonaggressive fashion and regardless of seniority or rank
- Flexible and adaptable to work in an extremely fast-changing environment. Your job duties will change and evolve constantly
- Creative problem-solving skills
- We work when our customers need us so you need to be able to work on a set schedule
Your tool stack
- This role will primarily serve the French market. Nevertheless, you will be part of a global team, and we require excellent communication skills in both French and English (C1 level at the very least in both languages).
- Advanced MS Excel skills (you own Pivot Tables, maybe even Excel Macros)
- Data analysis skills to review, understand and act on internal reports
- High level of comfort with SaaS tools and platforms. You can ease your way through virtually any online tool within minutes
- Bonus Points if you geek out on Automation (Python programming, Excel, Zapier, etc.), CRM tools, SQL query writing, API integrations
WHY JOIN US
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook / PC
- The journey starts with the first interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team
- Then a videoconference with the Manager of the team you are applying to join
- This will then be followed by a case study to validate your practical job-related skills
- For the very final round, you will meet other team members (Brand & Comms, Learning, Employers & Student Success, Finance…)
- Finally, you will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.