You, as the second France-based Solutions Engineer, to partner with the WestEMEA sales team in a pre-sales role across all of Rapid7's award-winning solutions (full product training will be provided). If you are comfortable going toe-to-toe in a technical discussion with engineers before shifting gears and having a business value conversation with a CIO, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Understand and articulate the value of our solutions, the Rapid7 story and answer the question, ‘Why Rapid7?' to prospects, peers, partners, customers and the public.
- Conduct in-person and remote product demonstrations, working closely with Sales Account Executives to present the technical value proposition
- Engage with the customer as their technical contact throughout the pre-sales evaluation cycle, demonstrating how Rapid7 products meet the customer's business and technical needs.
- Engage with channel partners in the region to provide technical sales training and support for partner led-opportunities.
- Provide on-stand demonstrations at Rapid7 seminars or events and industry trade shows
- In pursuit of the above, expect to travel up to 30% of the time domestically within the West EMEA region.
You Should Have...
- A real passion for learning new skills and technologies
- The desire to be a dependable, committed member of a diverse but close-knit presales team
- A technical background, preferably in Information Security
- A genuine interest in helping your customers achieve their goals
- The ability to relate to and engage members of both the technical and non-technical community
- Highly competent interpersonal skills in French and English.
- Experience of presenting to small groups
- The ability to be self-driven, enthusiastic and determined to succeed
- An understanding of the sales process and the roles and responsibilities involved
- A high degree of personal responsibility as you may be working from home/remotely
You Might Also Have
- Experience of working in a startup or other fast-paced environment
- Experience as a security practitioner within a commercial or public-sector organisation
- A good understanding of network topology, TCP/IP network configuration and components (firewalls, routers, etc.)
- Expertise in IT, DevOps, Application Security, Vulnerability Management, Incident Response or Security Automation
- Expertise in one or more cloud environments
That said, we truly believe that your attitude and teachability are the most important and thus we encourage you to apply if you feel you have the values and potential to be a Moose: https://share.vidyard.com/watch/vU3G78mSHzFg7gWvzrt2ZM?
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.