IS/IT Senior Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What You'll Do
- Manage our leased computer fleet worldwide and the relation to the leasing company
- Handle onboarding and offboarding of our employees
- Own, administer and manage users and integrations on our SaaS tools : Google Workspace, Slack, Notion, Salesforce, etc.
- Manage user access rights across all the services and applications
- Collaborate with Tech Ops/SRE to improve user management and security on the development tools (github, GCP, datadog, etc.).
- Provide technical assistance, guidelines and equipment recommendations to our office managers (Paris, Barcelone, Madrid, Londres, Atlanta and soon NY)
- Define, improve and enforce security policies
- Evangelize the whole company on security practices.
- Create, improve, communicate all IS/IT documentation and procedures.
Who You Are
- You have +5 years of experience in IS/IT Management.
- You are fluent in English, mastering the French language is considered an asset.
- You have experience in handling a fleet of 150+ laptop remotely
- You are very familiar with Windows, MacOS, Google Workspace and comfortable switching from one technology to another.
- You are in a constant look for improvement and new ways to facilitate your work and the one of your coworkers.
- You have knowledge of infrastructure, networking and application support and you are eager to learn.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and stock-options
- Position with full flexibility: full remote, partial or in office
- 100% health coverage for you and your family, and equal parental leave policy
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Thank you for taking the time to apply and looking forward to getting to know you!
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
the fastest way in the world to pay in restaurants. sunday because wednesday was too long.