French Executive Customer Relations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Your daily business includes the following points
- Help our customers (mostly by email) with all product related aspects of our product (consultation, troubleshooting, follow up on escalations).
- Support our Community & Reputation management
- Localization and proofreading of marketing and product texts
- Writing articles on new product features for our Help Centre
- Support Professional Installers (mostly by phone) to successfully complete installations at our customers
- As an interface between customers and product development you are needed as an expert in tado°’s customer oriented further development
- You are responsible for providing outstanding product experience for our customers
- You treat each customer request individually and respond competently
- You are happy to assist our customers and professional installers through different channels.
- You are interested in investigating cases that are escalated from level 1 support
- In this international team you’ll be the reference for the French market within tado
- You’ll be the point of contact for the Solution team to support the development of the market in France
It's important for us that you approach all things in life with a positive attitude and the engine behind your motivation is the satisfaction of your customers. The constant improvement of the customer experience is the driver for all your actions.
Other Requirements Include
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent French language skills and fluent in English. Further Italian, Spanish, Dutch or German skills are a plus
- Good understanding of technical topics.
- Technical Knowledge about heating systems is a plus but not required (we have extensive internal training)
- Prior experience in support and/or technical sales is a plus
- Home Office is possible from Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy
- Be part of a fast-growing business within a future-oriented and cutting-edge industry
- Experience an agile, innovative, and open-minded working atmosphere with great colleagues and great team spirit where everyone is valued and considered in their own role
- Benefit from a steep learning curve on a personal and technical level and develop your capabilities every day
- Actively contribute to the success of tado° and help us to reduce the environmental footprint of energy usage worldwide
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.