Regional Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an experienced and highly competitive Regional Account Manager who thrives in meeting individual sales goals while providing exceptional customer satisfaction levels and able to represent our excellent portfolio of products and services. This person will be responsible for new customer acquisition, generating sales revenue and meeting sales targets to resellers in Southern Europe. It will be essential to develop and execute appropriate strategies (short & long term) to suit business needs and requirements of existing and potential customers.
This role is a remote, field sales position with required travel of 60-80%. As the Regional Account Manager you will be responsible for the European Union as your territory.
- Define and execute sales pursuit strategies within your assigned territory.
- Collaborate with Inside Sales, Customer Service and Marketing in support of your territory business plan.
- Effective pipeline management to accurately forecast and close new business
- Negotiate contract terms and pricing.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to provide end-user insights in order to inform business strategy and product development.
- Personal improvement through training and skill expansion in areas relevant to this position.
- Assist in the Coordination of Customer Training.
- Identify, engage and co-ordinate the necessary Trimble partners to support sales targets.
- 3 years of outside sales experience in surveying, construction, and/or GPS/GNSS industries.
- Ability to travel 60-80%+ of the time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and dynamic presentation skills. Able to develop productive relationships with external and internal contacts.
- Strong computer skills including use of the internet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce or other CRM software.
- Self-starter with the ability to identify and build a sales pipeline.
- Capacity to analyze and manage territory effectively
- Ability to listen and effectively understand a situation; able to respond with clarity and professionalism.
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment both independently and within a team.
- Attention to detail and results-oriented.
- An understanding of at least 2 of the following industries: surveying, construction, utilities and/or GPS/GNSS technologies.
- Strong industry relationships.
- Ability to interact with C-level executives and to present and discuss technical issues in a polished, well-spoken manner both in person and over the phone.
- Ability to source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails.
- Maintain and expand the database/pipeline of interested prospects.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, results-oriented team environment.
- Ability to adapt, learn and embrace new sales methods.
- Fluent written and verbal skills in French and English.
- Exceptional and persuasive communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written.
- General business knowledge and understanding of accounting and project management principles and practices.
- Proven track record in closing sales and overachieving quota.
Preferred Skills:(Not Required)
- Fluent written, verbal and negotiation skills in German
- 4-6 years of outside sales experience in surveying, construction, and/or GPS/GNSS industries.
- BA/BS degree in business, construction management or a related field preferred.
What You Will Find
Trimble is a global team of driven, committed, and ambitious people who are transforming the way the world works. A workplace where you can bring your whole self to work every day. Be valued for who you are and what you contribute. We’ll appreciate it if you put your vision into motion and you will create opportunities — for our customers, our community, and yourself. Trimble knows that quality of life shapes the quality of work. That’s why we strive to keep our people happy and healthy. We evaluate our compensation and benefits regularly and adapt them to the local needs of our global organization.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Transforming the way the world works with industrial technology solutions that connect the physical & digital worlds.