Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Business Development Representative (M/F)
- Based in: Paris
- Team: Marketing
- Reporting to: Growth Manager
- Contract: Permanent Full Time
Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment where you will be challenged, rewarded and inspired? Come and join Dolead, one of the top lead generation companies. We help advertisers drive more sales using our lead generation technology at scale.
Dolead is looking for bright, high-energy and driven professionals with natural sales instincts to join our growing Paris based sales team. In this role, you will be tasked with opening doors and proactively building interest at some of the most important companies in Europe, while becoming a key member of the Sales organization. You will work directly attached to the marketing team while working closely with our sales team to identify and nurture new sales opportunities through strategic outbound prospecting
- Proactively target prospects at French listed companies in a systematic process with cold emails, LinkedIn and phone calls.
- Diligently research prospect companies via websites, news sources, social media, blogs and CRM-documented activity
- Achieve a monthly quota of proactively sourced, qualified meetings
- Utilising provided technology stack(ex: ZoomInfo, Hubspot, Sales Navigator, etc) to plan and document all activities
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of the company’s value proposition, market and competitive strengths and weaknesses.
Required Skills and Experience
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a roll-up-the-sleeves and get the job done attitude; you’re a natural problem-solver
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable).
- Ability to adapt and adjust priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation, and time management skills.
- Past experience working in a sales setting is a plus.
Optional Experiences depending on job posting
- 1-2 years of business development, sales and/or account management experience.
- Native French, fluent English and other language is a plus
- Fluent in French & English
- Sharing Dolead’s corporate values
What we offer:
You'll experience the following perks as a full time employee, with a clear path & milestones along your journey with us :
- Healthcare: Alan - 100% Coverage by the company
- Welcome Originals - Development plateform
- Swile lunchcard
- Flexibility & remote work possible
- Multicultural & learning environment
- Team, barbecue & company events
- Office located in the center of Paris with a well equipped kitchen and many world food restaurants around incl. best Japanese places in Paris. You might as well enjoy our old fashioned library, our quiet rooms & a few hidden places to rest. Nonetheless, you will find Snacks, Coffee & a Baby Foot to recharge your batteries.
- Screening call
- ITW with ou Growth Manager
- ITW with our Sales and Marketing Director and our HR Director
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.