Senior Product Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What will be your role?
Reporting into the Head Of Product Design, you will be part of our Product team and will work closely with our Product Designers, Product Managers and Engineers. You will design the best experience for our passengers and drivers across our Web, iOS and Android platforms. Designers at Heetch are responsible for all the facets of the design process.
In a nutshell, you will:
• Be the User Research expert on your squad.
• Extract insights, conduct research and design solutions:
- Data analysis, workshops, interviews, personas, user journeys, problem prioritisation (Understand our passengers’ and drivers’ point of view!)
- User task, user flows, site map, design system improvement, wireframes, UI and prototypes (Get them validated by testing them on real people!)
- Usability test, results analysis, A/B testing
• Stay up-to-date on mobile UI patterns and trends in order to build our own design system
• Communicate to members of the design, development and product management teams
• Develop various designs for cross-platform applications
Does it sound like you?
• You've worked for more than 3 years on product design with a focus on mobile apps.
• You're skilled in user research, user experience, interaction design and visual design
• You have a strong portfolio and mobile app designs available on the AppStore/PlayStore.
• You're able to clearly articulate and communicate design decisions.
• You're a problem-solver: You have an analytical mind and can navigate through complex UX obstacles in a thoughtful and logical way.
• You know the difference between beautiful and efficient
• Prototyping is natural for you: Figma, Sketch, Principle, Framer, Origami, Invision or equivalent have no secret for you.
• You're familiar with our design stack: Figma, Miro, Notion, Maze, Typeform, Slack.
• You've got a strong eye to detail (typography, layout, colour theory and pixel).
• You're fluent in French and English
Bonus points if you have:
• Knowledge of the mobility industry
• Understanding of how coding works. Swift & Kotlin is a plus.
• Experience working in Inclusive Design (accessibility, etc.).
• Experience in design-oriented data analyses
If your application is selected, the process will be composed of 5 steps:
1. First interview with a Technical Recruiter (45 min)
2. Take home Design Test
3. Test Review Interview with your future Manager and one of your future colleagues
4. Interview with our CPO
5. Get to know your future stakeholders in Product Management and Data teams!
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.