Sole EMEA Counsel/Lawyer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support for sales teams, including assistance with contracting needs and public and private tenders.
- Drafting, negotiating, closing, and managing commercial contracts relating to distributors, suppliers, logistics providers, consultants, and similar matters.
- Providing legal support on a broad range of legal issues, including HR and employment, marketing, engagement with healthcare professionals, and general corporate matters, including subsidiary management.
- Support the Compliance members of the Legal team by acting as a local resource for applicable and compliance issues in multiple jurisdictions.
- Support the Regulatory Affairs function by providing local, legal support for applicable regulatory issues in multiple jurisdictions.
- At least seven years of strong international legal experience working for a U.S. multinational.
- Experience working with the rules and regulations of multiple jurisdictions – in particular, the UK and EU countries.
- Fluent English and ability to operate at a high level in French language (Mandatory)
UK or EU qualified with a minimum of 5 to 10 years of post-qualification experience. The successful candidate must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working collaboratively. The successful candidate will have excellent judgment and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information, strong leadership, negotiating, decision-making and problem-solving skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills. They will be a strategic thinker with the ability to execute and solve problems and must be comfortable working independently with minimum supervision. Please note this is a 100% remote role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to assume a great deal of responsibility and be part of a world-class legal team with the mission of transforming the lives of patients throughout the world.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
your search ends here