Sales Manager Marine
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Purpose of the Role
Dometic France are looking to recruit a driven and enthusiastic person to join our growing Marine Sales team. The role will be based from home, requiring the candidate to visit a range of current and potential new customers in France. An ideal candidate’s location would be between Bordeaux and Nantes area. We have ambitious and achievable growth targets with a range of market leading and exciting new products. The marine industry is rapidly growing presenting a lot of exciting opportunities for the right candidate to seize.
- The Sales Manager will have to manage existing and to introduce new customers; and broaden customer awareness of Dometic products within the territory to all key customers and prospects within Marine.
- Increase sales and range build with existing and potential businesses within France.
- Manage customer base within a CRM system and introduce new customers to it.
- Manage the Distribution and OEM network in the allocated territories in line with the Distribution/OEM Management method to maximize the sector coverage and mindshare of the Distributor/OEM.
- In direct relationship with Sales Director for Southern Europe prospect potential new customers, offer the best solutions for the customers, sustain the actual business and follow up every project.
- Take ‘sales ownership’ of all allocated accounts, coordinating all aspects of the selling process.
- Conduct regular visits and maintain a high level of contact with all key accounts.
- First point of contact for OEMs.
- Be a technical expert within Marine division and support customer training sessions.
- Support aftersales department and manage serial quality issues with our factories.
- The post-holder may be asked to take on different tasks as required and all employees are expected to work collaboratively to support the overall goals of Dometic.
- Be responsible for your own health and safety and aware of other's health and safety in the workplace.
Who are we looking for
Qualifications and Experience
We believe that the ideal candidate has the following qualifications and experiences:
- 5 years technical sales - Marine Industry preferable
- Sales Account Management and customer service
- Presentation and exhibition experience
- Experience selling technical products and services, preferably within automotive, recreational vehicle or marine industries
- Experience of selling and/or working with to all types of customer groups – wholesalers, dealerships, e-commerce and installing customers
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
- Educated to a level that provides satisfactory written, spoken and IT competencies
- Experience in achieving targets
- Experience in administering key account
- Product knowledge in Marine equipment advantageous
- Fluent spoken and written French - required
- Very good standard of written and spoken English - required
To be successful in this role, we believe that you possess the following skills, competencies & characteristics:
- Proven OEM Marine industry technical sales experience
- Personal technical ability
- Ability to work as individual and as a part of a cross functional team
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Networking skills over the phone calls, meetings and trade shows
- Ability to travel
- Interest in Marine industry
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Mobile living made easy