AWS Senior DevOps Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Senior DevOps Engineer – AWS Cloud
English is essential - French is an advantage
This role can be worked on a remote basis so the candidate does not have to be based in France.
My client is seeking a senior DevOps engineer to create, maintain and manage Infrastructure Code for the deployment of various resources in the cloud. In this role, your duties will include maintaining, upgrading and simplifying existing Terraform & Python/Boto3 code for AWS services.
supervising junior developers, collaborating with architects to deploy new services using Terraform.
To ensure success as a senior DevOps engineer, you should demonstrate extensive experience in DevOps engineering for deployment of management of AWS IaaS and PaaS services.
- Consult with Architects and Operations lead to gather requirements and strategic and tactical requirements
- Develop new code and/or update existing repositories of Terraform and Python/Boto3 code to meet the requirements
- Deploy AWS resources such as EC2, S3, EFS, ALB, ASG, RDS, IAM Roles using CI/CD pipeline
- Create Lambda function using Python/Boto3 for specific reporting, data gathering or AWS service deployment
- Identify opportunities for simplifying existing repositories
- Mentor junior software developers in gaining experience and assuming DevOps responsibilities.
- Overseeing routine maintenance procedures and performing diagnostic tests.
- Create documents for executing and maintaining code
- Bring in best practices in code development such as modularization, reusability, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, information technology or similar.
- 5+yrs of hands-on AWS platform setup and operations experience specifically using EC2, S3, ALB, RDS, EFS, Transit gateway and AWS backup
- Good understanding AWS monitoring and management services like cloud watch, guard duty, AWS backup, trusted advisor, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages such as Python, Shell Scripting and writing code and scripts.
- At least 4 yrs hands-on Terraform and Python experience for provisioning AWS resources
- Good understanding of DevOps tools like Git, Jenkins
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, client interfacing skills
- Extensive experience in DevOps engineering on AWS Cloud platform
- Ability to oversee and mentor junior software developers, as well as report to management.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and Cybersecurity.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
IT'S NOT RECRUITMENT. IT'S BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION.