Head of Compliance and MLRO
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Head of Compliance / MLRO - Paris - Flexible/Remote - €90,000 to €110,000 plus benefits
Do you have financial services and compliance manager experience, and are you seeking a new flexible / remote job in Paris, France? Twenty84 is helping a banking and payment services provider to the Crypto industry find a Head of Compliance / MLRO, and this financial services role comes with a salary of between €90,000 and €110,000 per annum plus benefits.
As a flexible Head of Compliance, you will lead all aspects of the business's compliance and AML/ﬁnancial crime function, ensuring compliance with all relevant local regulations and laws and lead on the implementation and operation of the compliance policies, standards and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable French regulation.
In your first months in this regulatory compliance role, you can expect to:
- Assess product, compliance and operational risks and develop risk management strategies and policies following applicable regulation
- Prepare, update and disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities or changes in relevant legislation or regulatory guidance
- Formalise and operate second-level and compliance controls, monitoring and ensuring compliance with any recommendations arising from these controls
- Direct liaison with and reporting to the ACPR and the AMF in France
You will be expected to keep up to date with regulatory and compliance legislation as it applies to the company, particularly payments/e-money and digital assets (including PSD2, EMD2, AML-FT, data protection, etc.)
To apply for this Head of Compliance role, you will need previous experience in financial compliance and risk management.
You will also require the following:
- A relevant degree and certiﬁcations
- At least 5 years of experience in compliance / AML in the crypto, banking or ﬁntech sector
- Fluency in French and English
- Knowledge of regulations applicable to the banking sector, e.g. Payment Services Directive (PSD2) and electronic money Directive (DME2), monetary and ﬁnancial code, AML-CFT directives, GDPR
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Work with and place talent into compliance, risk, & regulatory change teams in FinTech and Financial Services businesses