Junior Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About The Team
The Sales Department is the engine that drives growth of Revolut Business across the globe. We focus on showcasing the value of Revolut Business to target customers, to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Sales department is constantly innovating and refining its approach to finding new customers and segments. Each area of the team works like special forces: from prospecting to acquisition and activation, they own their market segments, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow our customer base at breakneck speed.
About The Role
The SDR team is the engine of Sales. SDRs identify opportunities, conduct outreach via telephone, email and social, and work with Sales Managers to drive deals through the funnel, owning end-to-end activation.
The team is focused on solution based sales, uncovering complexities and unnecessary costs in our clients' business financial processes which are addressed through Revolut Business' market leading offering.
Key product offerings include Revolut’s market leading FX and hedging, domestic and international payments, innovative company cards, acquiring, expenses and payroll, augmented by constant product innovation and new releases.
KPIs for the role are focussed on new revenue generation each quarter, with a market leading discretionary commission structure based on individual performance.
We are looking for competitive, high energy, motivated individuals, who enjoy a challenge whilst acting with integrity at all times.
Please review the requirements below and submit your resume in English.
Please note that we are only able to hire candidates who are based or will relocate to France.
What You'll Be Doing
- Qualifying prospective customers from a defined territory/vertical
- Engaging prospective customers about Revolut Business
- Using solution based selling to understand customer needs, and communicating the value proposition
- Working with Sales Managers to move customers through the funnel and activate them
- Becoming a product expert on Revolut Business, its market positioning, and solutions it offers, backed up by relevant, compelling case studies.
What You'll Need
- Fluent English and French
- Excellent communication skills and articulation over the phone
- Keen interest in commencing a career in a high performing sales culture
- Demonstrable commercial experience, particularly in telesales (6+ months)
- Degree in finance / business related subject would be beneficial
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.