Talent Acquisition Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As part of our very strong growth, we are looking for our first Talent Acquisition Manager to reinforce your HR Team and accelerate our recruitment strategy ! You'll refer directly to our HR Manager.
As Talent Acquisition Manager, your main mission will be to help us to find our tomorrow talents in our hypergrowth context , for the Marketing & Sales Department.
We have ambitious recruitment targets & a strong will to develop internationally (Italy, Spain, UK, Nordics, US) :
Hiring process :
- Post our job offers on the right jobboards
- Sort job applications
- Support our managers in the offers writing
- Prequalification interviews
- Candidates follow-up
- Guarantee for the candidate experience
- Reporting management of the ongoing hirings
- Hunt profiles on our dedicated tools
- Build an active candidate pool
- Manage the relationship with the hiring companies for specific profiles
- Bring a critical eye on process & tools evolution
- Contribute to the referal program development (communication actions, employees relaunch)
Additional missions :
- Guarantee and animation of the onboarding
- Employer brand development
What we are looking for :
- at least 3 years of talent acquisition experience in start-up/SaaS
- Curiosity on Didomi's business, to understand the different jobs (marketing, sales)
- First experience on headhunting
- You are ambitious and boosted by challenging targets
- You are enthuiastic, and you enjoy working in a good atmosphere
- You have an excellent relationship and writing skills
- You have a good level in French, English (worldwide recruitments), a third language is a plus
- You are autonomous and resourceful, you enjoy being proactive
As a remote company, the job can be done full remotely :)
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.