Money Laundering Reporting Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our mission is to create the finance solution all businesses love through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work. Check this video to have a preview of our method: The Qonto Way
Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team reached great achievements since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 150,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work (LinkedIn | Glassdoor)
- €136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40 index for 2021
- And 400+ happy Qontoers helping us building the finance solution of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
At Qonto, our AML/CFT system (Anti-Money Laundering/Combating the Financing of Terrorism) is divided into two levels:
- The Ops - AML/CFT team, referring to the Operations department, performs operational controls to ensure our client base is not exposed to Money-laundering or Terrorist Financing risks (level 1)
- The Financial Security team, referring to the Compliance department, is in charge of the definition and supervision of the AML/CFT system and performs enhanced investigations in case of suspicion (level 2)
As a MLRO, you will work closely with Alexandre in the Financial Security team. You are a key member of our AML/CFT system (level 2) and accompany the development of Qonto’s activities in France.
As a MLRO at Qonto, you will
- Implement the AML/CFT Group policy and adapt the system to local requirements or to the evolution of Qonto’s activities when necessary.
- Perform enhanced investigations in case of suspicious activities of clients and issue Suspicious Transaction Reports (STR) when necessary.
- Investigate escalations from level 1 (politically exposed persons, sanction lists, high risk customers).
- Improve AML/CFT process in a context of hyper-growth.
- Experience: You already have at least 1 year of experience in AML/Compliance preferably in a Fintech or in the banking industry.
- Mastery: You have a precise knowledge of the French AML/CFT regulation and challenges, and you understand quickly the evolution of money-laundering and terrorist financing schemes to protect Qonto and its European customers efficiently.
- Integrity & efficiency: You define yourself as upright, autonomous and efficient!
- Team player: You able to work in a multicultural team and collaborate with other departments
- Language: You are bilingual in French and you are fluent in English.
- Education: You have a French Master's or equivalent degree in a relevant field.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further
- Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to full remote. This aspect will be discussed during the hiring process and with your potential Manager.
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...)
- 5 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 25+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act program)
- Access to Moka Care, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert, Lead, or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
How we have adapted our hiring process during the Coronavirus crisis:
Is Qonto still recruiting? ✅
There are so many questions you may be asking yourself. The current public health crisis may have you doubting whether you should even be applying right now.
We strive to be the finance solution all businesses love. To continue to reach this goal, we need to hire talent more than ever. That’s why we guarantee a fully remote hiring process for all candidates!
We are lucky to have digital tools to help us continue to live and work as best we can despite everything going on.
Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
- A 60 min video-call with one of our talent acquisition managers to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video-call with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what they will expect from you and tell you more on their way of operating
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your abilities and give you a taste of what you could work on at Qonto
- Video-calls with future team members to help you envision yourself at the company
- A Final video-call with the manager of your future department and/or one of our C-level/Founders
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.