Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the position
As an international player, Brandquad supports major brands and retailers in their digital transformation and in improving their performance. Brandquad offers technological solutions around product content management, revenue generation, and E-Commerce Intelligence for e-commerce and marketing teams in various sectors.
In full international expansion, we are strengthening our teams and are looking for a CSM to support the Head of CSM in Lille.
As the client's privileged contact, you must guarantee them the best possible customer experience.
Customer account management:
- customer satisfaction and loyalty
- answering customer questions about using the Brandquad platform
- relevant recommendations and development of the activity: being a force for proposals, sharing best practices, and use cases adapted to each client, developing new use cases
- ensure the sustainability of the use of the solution by our customers in order to maintain the current customer renewal rate
- upsell: grow within the same account (gain other departments/services, increase the scope of analysis, sell to another country of the same group…)
Onboarding and training:
- provide training and support to clients
- creation and provision of training materials (an adaptation of material developed by the Russian team: guides, videos, tutorials, customer case examples, etc.)
Improvement of the offer:
- identifying and reporting customer needs/demands internally
- to be a driving force for product evolution
knowledge and abilities
- fluent English is a must (work language) and French fluent to collaborate with HQ in Lille
- you have great capacity for self-learning, you are curious
- you have analytical mind
- you pay attention to details and you know how to be synthetic
- you solve problems
- you are autonomous and proactive
- you know how to organize yourself and prioritize most important tasks
- build strong relationships with clients
- understand their needs and KPIs
- speak in front of a small audience remotely or not
- experience at Nielsen or IRI or Kantar (or similar services) is a plus
- at least 2 years of experience (internships included) in the field of Product marketing/E-commerce with an industrial or retailer (experience as KAM/ Key Account is a plus).
- a multinational fast-growing and scalable startup Series A in full growth in Europe that is always forward-thinking
- the opportunity to fully immerse yourself in the world of E-commerce. Working for large international groups (FMCG, Beauty and Cosmetics, etc)
- be in direct contact with an experienced team composed of diverse and above all nice profiles.
- Discounted/free food
- Overtime Pay
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.