Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members.
Target Locations: Anywhere within France. We’ve created a remote first culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
- Attain daily activity metrics: identify prospects, outreach via email/phone/social media platforms, reach decision makers and identify new opportunities
- Qualify and advance leads with consideration and accuracy
- Stay current with the latest offering/product/service information
- Clearly understand and communicate our compelling value propositions
- Share ideas and feedback with the team to help cultivate / maintain an inclusive and collaborative environment
- Provide enthusiasm and support to help the team scale and improve processes
- Highly collaborative and organized
- Demonstrates a history of achieving and reaching for results
- Models Problem-Solving and resolution proficiency
- Exhibits ability to manage customer and employee relationships
- Experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in English and French
- Goal oriented, self-motivated person who is positive, all-inclusive and dependable
- Detail-oriented with the ability to be flexible in an evolving team environment
- Ability to learn quickly and excited by growth
Benefits And Perks
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- 401k matching / Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Uncapped PTO
- Parental Leave
- Flexible working options
- Home Office Allowance
- Work-life balance
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.