Chief Technology Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
CTO (Chief Technology Officer)
The Menopause App is an exciting startup within the female tech health industry, providing tools and solutions for those going through perimenopause and menopause.
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) co-founder to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our startup. Joining the team from the very beginning and taking charge of the whole technical architecture of the project. This is a co-founder position, bringing a competitive salary once fundraising is secure, and equal equity from the outset.
Mission of the CTO:
- Build the MVP
- Define the technical architecture of the project according to the product roadmap
- Recruit and manage a tech team
- Participate in the design of processes, the selection of applications, platforms etc.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
- Mother tongue/native English speaker preferred, Fluent English accepted
- Fluency in another European language a bonus (French and Spanish specifically)
- Available immediately
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are not afraid to take action
- You are highly results-driven
- An interest in female health and wellness is an added bonus
OUR OFFER :
- Co-founder energy, an ambitious high-impact startup
- Flexible working conditions
- A decent salary from the first fundraiser, but be able to keep up with personal contributions until then
- Remote working - within a 2 hour time difference to Central Europe (Paris)
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Finally! A perimenopause and menopause app, inspiring women with fitness, health and wellness during this amazing time!