Paid Social Media Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Design and implement domestic and international Social Media Ad campaigns through analysis and optimization
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in social media campaigns
- Track report, and analyze ad analytics and Paid Social Media initiatives and campaigns
- Monitor, track and respond to community engagement on paid posts
- Perform ongoing paid interest targeting discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Work with supervisor to define and maintain internal process implementations
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of Social Media Ad experience and success managing campaigns across different Social Media Platforms, with multinational campaign experience strongly preferred
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating Social Media ad reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Desired certifications include Facebook Ad Certification or relevant course work and education
- Detail-oriented with robust communication, interpersonal, and written skills
- Professional language proficiency in English and French REQUIRED
- Does not need sponsorship for work in the US
- Passionate about Social Media and Digital Media. You love diving into data to create and optimize campaigns
- Autonomous yet collaborative. You’re able to take an assignment and run with it, but you also enjoy engaging with colleagues to share ideas and results. You know how to communicate what you need to get great results and elevate when projects face barriers.
- Open to project-based roles with potential for full-time work. You’re open to a contract position that gives you the leeway and opportunity to shine on high-profile project. As mentioned above, if the project expands and extends into 2022, so will the need for this role.
As a workplace, we pride ourselves on our progressive values and excellent benefits, and we strongly encourage candidates who identify as people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+, and/or gender non-conforming to apply. Due to the pace of this search, candidates are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
This is a part-time, fully-remote position therefore candidates must have the ability to work from their own home office.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
A public health nonprofit specialized in large-scale media monitoring programs, social and behavior change interventions